Current delivery rates are as follows :
All Shipping is sent from the UAE, using DHL Express service, and aiming to be delivered from 1-6 days.
Orders will be dispatched everyday except from Fridays ( orders might take 2 days to be ready to be dispatched ).
Orders placed on Thursday afternoon in UAE local time will be dispatched on the Monday of the following week.
International Shipping is available at a flat rate of $14.99 for orders which have a value of less than $68.89.
Orders with a higher value will have a flat rate shipping cost of $10,99.
⚠️ Europe and International delivery :
⚠️ Once the delivery has reached the destination country, any customs or import duties are the recipient’s responsibility. Please check your local Customs Office for more information. Some International shipments may take longer to arrive than expected depending upon the customs regulations and third party issues. We cannot be held responsible for any lengthy delays which occur due to customs regulations. ⚠️
⚠️The European Union has introduced a new tax, which will add 20% more tax on import parcels. Check with your country’s regulations to find more about it.
Tracking numbers are provided UPON REQUEST, it is your responsability to request it then to monitor it to prevent the shipment being returned. We won’t take any reponsability if the parcel returns to us.
Cancellation can be only made if the item has not been sent and if the packaging was made a £3 fee will be deducted.
There is no charges if the package was not made.
Lost or damaged item
House of Jilbab is not to be held responsible for any lost or damaged item during transit. For any lost or damaged item, a claim will be made to the delivery service.
A refund will be made only after the issue is solved AND if the delivery service accepted the claim.
Otherwise, the customer will have to accept and be patient with the decree of Allah.
Allaah says (interpretation of the meanings):
“And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As- Saabiroon (the patient).
Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: ‘Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.’
They are those on whom are the Salawaat (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided ones”
Suhaib reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:
عَجَبًا لِأَمْرِ الْمُؤْمِنِ إِنَّ أَمْرَهُ كُلَّهُ خَيْرٌ وَلَيْسَ ذَاكَ لِأَحَدٍ إِلَّا لِلْمُؤْمِنِ إِنْ أَصَابَتْهُ سَرَّاءُ شَكَرَ فَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَهُ وَإِنْ أَصَابَتْهُ ضَرَّاءُ صَبَرَ فَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَهُ
Wondrous is the affair of the believer for there is good for him in every matter and this is not the case with anyone except the believer. If he is happy, then he thanks Allah and thus there is good for him. If he is harmed, then he shows patience and thus there is good for him.
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2999, Grade: Sahih
In another narration, the Prophet said:
إِنَّ عِظَمَ الْجَزَاءِ مَعَ عِظَمِ الْبَلَاءِ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ إِذَا أَحَبَّ قَوْمًا ابْتَلَاهُمْ فَمَنْ رَضِيَ فَلَهُ الرِّضَا وَمَنْ سَخِطَ فَلَهُ السَّخَطُ
Verily, with greater rewards come greater trials. Verily, when Allah loves a people he will test them. Whoever is pleased will be satisfied, and whoever is displeased will have indignation.
Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2396, Grade: Hasan
Returns Policy – House of Jilbab
Note that all returns are to be sent to the UAE at the customer’s charge.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please CONTACT US AND SEND the item within 6 working days from the day after your received your order.
For example, if you received your order on a Monday, you have to contact us and send the item back to us by the next Monday.
If you received your order on a Friday, you have to contact us and send the item back to us by the next Friday.
- No Returns (Including Exchanges) on Sale, Discounted Items, Coupon code applied or Free Delivery or Discounted delivery Offers Except Manufacturing Defect
- Please note the delivery charge and return costs are non refundable.
- A fee will not be refunded because of packaging, service, extra shipping we paid and payment fees.
- All products must be returned in its original unused condition.
- Any garments returned with make up stains/marks will not be refunded or exchanged including perfume and deodorant.
- The items must not have been worn outside (or inside for a couple of hours).
- We may refuse to provide a refund where products are not returned in its unused state.
- If the product was purchased in a promotion such as buy one get one free, or free gift, all items must be returned or no refund will be given.
- Please note, if you return an item outside of the 6 days, we cannot refund you for the returned item. We are also not able to send it back to you. So please check the date you received your order.
- Items must be returned at the customer’s expense.
- You must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to House of Jilbab. Failure to do so may result in us not being able to process your return.
- We reserve the right not to refund if you return items to us outside the terms of our returns policy.
- The Free Delivery Offers only apply if you do not return your items. If you return your items, the delivery costs for the items to be sent to you will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- If the reason of return is not suitable for a refund, we may offer an exchange.
- Gloves : No refund/exchange except if the item is faulty.
- Touchscreen Gloves : In the case of faulty touchscreen gloves we will charge them as normal gloves and refund the difference.
2. How to make a return
Please send us an email : [email protected]
or a text on WhatsApp : +447702906746
If you would like to exchange an item for another size or colour, you will need to return your item back to us for a refund and place another order on our website.