Ramadan Policy : NO RETURNS
Current delivery rates are as follows:
UNITED KINGDOM :
UK Standard delivery ( up to 4 working days ) – £3.99
UK Next day delivery ( if ordered by 2:30 pm Monday to Friday ) – £5.99
UK Next day delivery guaranteed before 1 pm – £8.99
UK Saturday guaranteed – £13.99
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL :
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU ORDER IS LESS THAN 1KG (One jilbab or up to Three niqabs), CONTACT US TO DISCUSS THE SHIPPING COSTS. If you do not contact us, you will be automatically refunded if the shipping costs are cheaper.
- EUROPE ZONE 1 : Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Switzerland – below £122 : £12.99 / above £122 : £24.99 ( 5+ days delivery )
- EUROPE ZONE 2 : Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuana, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine – below £122: £16.99 / above £122 : £32.99 ( 5+ days delivery )
- International : Africa, Asia, United States ( USA ), New Zealand, Oceania, Australia, South America, Canada, Quebec, Jamaica – below £80.7 : £22.99 / above £80.7 : £44.99 /above 134.4 : £66.99 ( 7+ days delivery )
- Norway below £80.7 : £12.99 / above £80.7 : £24.99 ( 5+ days delivery )
Standard delivery :
All orders placed BEFORE 2:30 pm will be dispatched the same day.
All orders placed AFTER 2:30 pm will be dispatched the next day.
Please note if ordered after 11:30 am on a Saturday your items will not be dispatched until Monday.
UK orders will be delivered within 3 working days.
Europe and International orders will be delivered within 5 to 10 working days depending on the country and customs checks.
Next day delivery :
If ordered before 2:30 pm Monday – Friday, your item will be delivered in 1 working day.
If ordered after 2:30 pm, your item will not be dispatched before the next working day.
If ordered on FRIDAY AFTER 2:30 pm , your item will be shipped on MONDAY
Although Royal mail aims to deliver 93% 1st Class mail the next working day after posting, they are unable to provide a guaranteed service. For guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Special Delivery Guaranteed™.
Europe and International delivery :
Once the delivery has reached the destination country, any customs or import duties are the recipient’s responsibility. Please check your local Customs Office for more information. Some International shipments may take longer to arrive than expected depending upon the customs regulations and third party issues. We cannot be held responsible for any lengthy delays which occur due to customs regulations.
Cancellation can be only made if the item has not been sent and if the packaging was made a £3 fee will be deducted.
There is no charges if the package was not made.
Lost or damaged item
House of Jilbab is not to be held responsible for any lost or damaged item. For any lost or damaged item, a claim will be made to the delivery service.
A refund will be made only after the issue is solved AND if the delivery service accepted the claim.
Otherwise, the customer will have to accept and be patient with the decree of Allah.
Allaah says (interpretation of the meanings):
“And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As- Saabiroon (the patient).
Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: ‘Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.’
They are those on whom are the Salawaat (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided ones”
Suhaib reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:
عَجَبًا لِأَمْرِ الْمُؤْمِنِ إِنَّ أَمْرَهُ كُلَّهُ خَيْرٌ وَلَيْسَ ذَاكَ لِأَحَدٍ إِلَّا لِلْمُؤْمِنِ إِنْ أَصَابَتْهُ سَرَّاءُ شَكَرَ فَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَهُ وَإِنْ أَصَابَتْهُ ضَرَّاءُ صَبَرَ فَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَهُ
Wondrous is the affair of the believer for there is good for him in every matter and this is not the case with anyone except the believer. If he is happy, then he thanks Allah and thus there is good for him. If he is harmed, then he shows patience and thus there is good for him.
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2999, Grade: Sahih
In another narration, the Prophet said:
إِنَّ عِظَمَ الْجَزَاءِ مَعَ عِظَمِ الْبَلَاءِ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ إِذَا أَحَبَّ قَوْمًا ابْتَلَاهُمْ فَمَنْ رَضِيَ فَلَهُ الرِّضَا وَمَنْ سَخِطَ فَلَهُ السَّخَطُ
Verily, with greater rewards come greater trials. Verily, when Allah loves a people he will test them. Whoever is pleased will be satisfied, and whoever is displeased will have indignation.
Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2396, Grade: Hasan
Returns Policy – House of Jilbab
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please CONTACT US AND SEND the item within 4 days AFTER your received your order.
For example, if you received your order on a Monday, you have to contact us and send the item back to us by the next FRIDAY.
If you received your order on a Friday, you have to contact us and send the item back to us by the next TUESDAY
- No Returns (Including Exchanges) on Sale and Discounted Items Except Manufacturing Defect
- Please note the delivery charge and return costs are non refundable.
- A fee will not be refunded because of packaging, service, and payment fees. (£0 to £2 per item depending on the number of items and the delivery)
- All products must be returned in its original unused condition.
- Any garments returned with make up stains/marks will not be refunded or exchanged including perfume and deodorant.
- We may refuse to provide a refund where products are not returned in its unused state.
- If the product was purchased in a promotion such as buy one get one free, or free gift, all items must be returned or no refund will be given.
- Please note, if you return an item outside of the 4 days, we cannot refund you for the returned item. We are also not able to send it back to you. So please check the date you received your order.
- Items must be returned at the customer’s expense.
- You must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to House of Jilbab. Failure to do so may result in us not being able to process your return.
- We reserve the right not to refund if you return items to us outside the terms of our returns policy.
- Gloves : No refund/exchange
- The Free Delivery Offers only apply if you do not return your items. If you return your items, the delivery costs for the items to be sent to you will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- If the reason of return is not suitable for a refund, we may offer an exchange.
2. How to make a return
Please send us an email : email@example.com
or a text on WhatsApp : +447702906746
If you would like to exchange an item for another size or colour, you will need to return your item back to us for a refund and place another order on our website.